Official Blog: www.GirlsInspiredGroup.wordpress.com
Like our Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/GirlsInspiredGroup
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/GIGBloggers
Use twitter hashtag + tag us in your post : #GIGBloggers
We’re all very pleased that you’ve joined us, you are now one of the GIG Bloggers!
GIG or Girls Inspired Group is your friendly Facebook-blogging community with a passion to inspire and involve. And contrary to the name and perhaps beliefs of others, GIG welcomes all types of bloggers, not just girls! Have a passion for blogging? We want you!
The name G.I.G is derived from the inspiration and wonderful connection Donah experienced (GIG’s Founder and blogger at SweetJellyBean.com) from the many amazing bloggers she’s meet in the blogosphere and from the GIG Crew.
So what does it mean to be a part of this GIG?
Let’s keep it simple.
- We’re part of a TEAM, meaning we represent the group and let’s do it well!
- Even though we have other priorities outside blogging, whenever we can, let’s give the members some love here, but most especially on their blog – Like/Comment/Follow –your choice. Make someone’s day! It’ll feel good!
- No cherry-picking topic/ideas that have been put by the members together for the GIG Spotlight without letting the GIG Moderators/Founder know about it please). There might be instances that you’ve thought about it first, but to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding, let’s communicate. That’s what the group wall and private messaging are there for.
- No blasting, name calling (apart from pretty, gorgeous, fashionista etc- yeah you get what I mean LOL) and any issues must be dealt with privately with the person concern, otherwise you can email or message me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can still coexist happy and jolly here, not jelly!
- We’re here to inspire, involve and let you meet more wonderful bloggers, so if you have something you’d like the admins to know about, then let us know. We love ideas that will get everyone on board! DM or email it to email@example.com
- And last but not the least, let’s not just talk about ideas, let’s put it into action!
Here at GIG, blogging is what we do!