GIG Spotlight Topic of the Week: Fashion Tag: What’s Your Fashion Statement?
23rd Jan 2012 – 27th Jan
*Topic will run from Wednesday until Sunday*
**By showcasing different items you love, tell us what your style is all about, you can make a list, you can use your own pics, you can use stock images, the important thing is you tell us your ‘fashion statement’ and make it creative, both in writing and design!**
- You can think about the garments you’ll never leave home when getting your suitcase ready. The ones you absolutely consider must haves. Things you feel comfy and sexy wearing. It could be from an accessory to a knit…that’s your style!
♥ The GIG Blogger to be featured will be announced on Monday and will take the glory until Sunday that week.
Remember, you have until Sunday to submit your entry!
To support our GIG members, get their blogs out there, and showcase their creativity both in writing and design, we’re launching a new concept to do this, called GIG Spotlight, where you have all the glory of being featured across all GIG’s network (Facebook + Twitter) including on this blog (GIG’s Official platform) for a good one week! This will give your blog the time to shine and will give you the chance to actually gain more followers and friends in the process! Want to know more? Read on…
So, the idea is simple:
Once every two weeks, myself and one of the GIG Crew will launch a topic that you can join in and write about on your blog.
The lowdown and how to enter:
- Based on creativity, style in writing, and design, you will be chosen as GIG’s featured blogger for the week by myself and one of crew.
- Follow this blog and tag this blog post in your entry for the GIG Spotlight.
- Please Like our Facebook Page here – and tag @gigbloggers on Twitter when you’ve posted your entry.
- Also include the hosts of the GIG Spotlight series in your blog post (see below) — giving recognition is something GIG would like to encourage everyone to do as it makes a big difference! It’s one of blogging’s golden rules to appreciate someone’s hardwork.
- Your blog and the GIG Spotlight entry will be posted here with your blog’s URL and pic (if you like) for one week!
- Next, your blog URL and/or entry will be pinned over at GIG’s group wall as well as on our Fan Page so everyone can see you! Hence the spotlight idea!
Grab the code below and insert in your entry post.
<div align="center"><a href="https://girlsinspiredgroup.wordpress.com" title="GIG"><img src="https://girlsinspiredgroup.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/gigspotlight1.png" alt="GIG" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Also please make sure to link up to this blog post and copy the banner above on your post so we know that you’ve joined. Don’t forget to follow this blog.
That’s it! Now go, cook up some ideas, be creative and have fun! We can’t wait to see what you have for us!
Photo credit: Mari from www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
- GIG Spotlight Beauty Tag winner (girlsinspiredgroup.wordpress.com)